6.02.2013

Eddyline Sunhat, Headband, & Belt Pattern is here!

Thank you for all your support during this round of Design Wars. Your votes, comments, and shares have made this a great experience and I've learned a lot. I appreciate you sticking with me to the end!

The final results (I don't even know who won yet and it's killing me!) will be posted on the DW blog tomorrow, but you can also see who won in the newsletter, set to go out any minute! Be the first one to know - sign up NOW!

To celebrate the end of a great competition, my Eddyline Pattern is now available! And do you want even better news? The first 20 copies sold on Ravelry are 30% off with the code EDDYLINE. Hurry because I have a feeling they won't last long!
** Update - all 20 sale copies are already gone!! THANK YOU! **

Here's where to get your copy:
Ravelry
Etsy
Craftsy

And now for some eye candy. Here are some of the amazing shots taken by my photographer, Jess at Jlight Photography (and a few I took)...








No comments:

Post a Comment